Women of Aviation Week is all about introducing women to the world of aviation. We at San Carlos Flight Center want to break down any and all barriers, and welcome everyone into our community. So join us, and bring a friend!
- Participate in aviation-related games and activities
- Meet pilots and other aviation enthusiasts
- Learn about flying and flight training
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch with your new friends
Please RSVP by Friday, March 8th at 5:00pm to (650) 946-1700 or email@example.com.
Other events for Women of Aviation Week:
- March 6 (Wed) 7:00pm Careers in Aviation Panel
- March 8 (Fri) 7:00pm Movie Night featuring the film Flyabout
- March 6-9 (wed-Sat) Free Introductory Flights for women and girls who have never experienced a flight in a small airplane.
Any questions, or to RSVP for any of the above events, please contact us at (650) 946-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.