Please follow these basic safety procedures on the ramp to ensure safety for all people and aircraft.
- Always taxi slowly
- Keep the nose wheel on the yellow taxi line to ensure the wingtips clear both the hangar doors and parked aircraft
- Once you taxi to the end of the hangar you may swing wider so the outside wingtip extends over the low fence
- When returning to parking, the outside wingtip extends over the low fence until you reach the corner of the hanger, then closely follow the yellow taxi line to ensure wingtip clearance
- To park the airplane, push it back until you are standing on the numbers
- If you approach another aircraft while taxiing in the parking area, the pilot who is entering parking must shut down the engine, exit the plane and push it out of the way of the departing plane